Recently Rajasthan Nursing Council published latest Circular/Notification regarding GNM II Year Main Exam 2023 Forms (3 Year Course)
Rajasthan Nursing Council was established under the Rajasthan Nursing, Midwives, Health Visitors and Auxiliary Nurse Midwives Registration Act. No. 9 of 1964, published in the Rajasthan Gazette Dated March 28, 1964, for fulfillment of the aims and the objectives as laid down in the Act.
As a regulatory body for Nursing and Midwifery, the Rajasthan Nursing Council is the vanguard for quality Nursing Education by ensuring that Nursing and Midwifery personnel are competently educated and trained to deliver Professional Health Care.
Mission of the Rajasthan Nursing Council:-
– Maintain uniform standard of Nursing Education.
– Provide the registration for entry in to the practice.
– Be an open, transparent, responsible and accountable organization.
Function of the Rajasthan Nursing Council:-
1. Registration :
- Registration of qualified candidates to practice.
- Verification of Registration Certificates issued from the council whenever there is a request from any employer across the world. The documents communicated is cross checked with the existing records for authenticity.
- Renewal of previously registered candidates with the council.
2. Examinations and award Diploma :
- The Council is an approved Examination body for the Examinations for Diploma ANM, Diploma GNM and Post Basic Diploma Nursing Courses.
- The Council conducts the examinations.
3. Approval and Supervision of Institutions :
- The Council conducts inspections to verify the teaching, learning facilities as well as programme conduction at Nursing Educational institutions.
4. Look into the complaint against nurses :
- Award credit hours for CNE Programmes organized by Education institution and hospitals for the purpose of renewal of Registration.
- Organization of continuing Education Programme for nursing professionals.
- The Council takes disciplinary actions against the nurses found to be observing unethical behavioral or mal practice.
5. CNE :
- Rajasthan Nursing Council,
- B-39, Sardar Patel Marg,
- C-Scheme, Jaipur.
Act/Rules of Rajasthan Nursing Council:-
Contact :-Address of the Rajasthan Nursing Council:-
Email: [email protected]
Nursing Councils of India:-