Details of the Recently Hariyana Nursing Council published latest Circular/Notification regarding declaration of Re-Totaling Result of A.N.M.(F), G.N.M. (F), M.P.H.W.(M)
Haryana Nurses Registration Council was constituted as an autonomous statutory body constituted by the Government of Haryana in the year 1973 under “The Punjab Nurses Registration Act, 1932”.Vide gazette notification no.53-2017/Ext dated 27,March,2017 Government of Haryana, constituted a body “Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council, with its Headquarter at Panchkula under a new Act namely “Haryana Nurses and Nurse–Midwives Act, 2017.
Functions of HN&NMC are:-
- Establishment and maintenance of uniform standards of nursing education in Haryana.
- Registration of successful candidates of Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M.), General Nursing & Midwifery (G.N.M.), Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing and Nurse Practitioner Critical Care from Haryana as Registered Nurse – Registered Midwife (RN RM)..
- Reciprocal registration of candidates who have acquired educational qualification from recognized institutions of other states.
- Renewal of Registration on expiry of validity.
- Verification of Registration and Diploma certificates from authorities inside and outside India.
- Recognition to all the new A.N.M., G.N.M., Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing ,M.Sc. Nursing & Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Institutes in the State of Haryana after issuance of N.O.C. by the State Government.
- Conduct of admission as well as examination of diploma courses i.e. A.N.M. & G.N.M.
- Apart from that Council is also conducting admissions as well as examinations of M.P.H.W. (Male) Course on orders of O/o DMER, Hry Panchkula, and Vide order no. DMER/2018/5977 dated 06-08-2018.
As a regulatory body for Nursing and Midwifery, the Nursing Council is the vanguard for quality Nursing Education by ensuring that Nursing and Midwifery personnel are competently educated and trained to deliver Professional Health Care.
Latest Notification/Circular of Hariyana Nursing Council as below:-
|Sr||Date of Publication||View/Download|
Mission of the Hariyana Nursing Council:-
– Maintain uniform standard of Nursing Education.
– Provide the registration for entry in to the practice.
– Be an open, transparent, responsible and accountable organization.
Function of the Hariyana Nursing Council:-
1. Registration :
- Registration of qualified candidates to practice.
- Verification of Registration Certificates issued from the council whenever there is a request from any employer across the world. The documents communicated is cross checked with the existing records for authenticity.
- Renewal of previously registered candidates with the council.
2. Examinations and award Diploma :
- The Council is an approved Examination body for the Examinations for Diploma ANM, Diploma GNM and Post Basic Diploma Nursing Courses.
- The Council conducts the examinations.
3. Approval and Supervision of Institutions :
- The Council conducts inspections to verify the teaching, learning facilities as well as programme conduction at Nursing Educational institutions.
4. Look into the complaint against nurses :
- The Council takes disciplinary actions against the nurses found to be observing unethical behavioral or mal practice.
5. CNE :
- Organization of continuing Education Programme for nursing professionals.
- Award credit hours for CNE Programmes organized by Education institution and hospitals for the purpose of renewal of Registration.
Act/Rules of Hariyana Nursing Council:-
Contact :-Address of the Hariyana Nursing Council:-
- Haryana Nurses and Nurse Midwives Council,
Plot No. 09, DHL Square, 4th Floor,
Sector-22, HSIIDC, IT Park, Panchkula, Haryana-134108
Email: [email protected]
Nursing Councils of India:-