Recently Maharashtra Nursing Council published latest Circular/Notification regarding Clerk and Principal circular 04-05-2023
Maharashtra Nursing Council is dedicated to safe guard the health of the society at large by public interest by regulating the nursing profession by registration, providing highest standard of Nursing and Midwifery education and practice in the state of Maharashtra & Goa State.
As a regulatory body for Nursing and Midwifery, the Maharashtra Nursing Council is the vanguard for quality Nursing Education by ensuring that Nursing and Midwifery personnel are competently educated and trained to deliver Professional Health Care.
Mission of the Maharashtra Nursing Council:-
– Maintain uniform standard of Nursing Education.
– Provide the registration for entry in to the practice.
– Be an open, transparent, responsible and accountable organization.
Function of the Maharashtra Nursing Council:-
1. Registration :
- Registration of qualified candidates to practice.
- Verification of Registration Certificates issued from the council whenever there is a request from any employer across the world. The documents communicated is cross checked with the existing records for authenticity.
- Renewal of previously registered candidates with the council.
2. Examinations and award Diploma :
- The Council is an approved Examination body for the Examinations for Diploma ANM, Diploma GNM and Post Basic Diploma Nursing Courses.
- The Council conducts the examinations.
3. Approval and Supervision of Institutions :
- The Council conducts inspections to verify the teaching, learning facilities as well as programme conduction at Nursing Educational institutions.
4. Look into the complaint against nurses :
- The Council takes disciplinary actions against the nurses found to be observing unethical behavioral or mal practice.
5. CNE :
- Organization of continuing Education Programme for nursing professionals.
- Award credit hours for CNE Programmes organized by Education institution and hospitals for the purpose of renewal of Registration.
Act/Rules of Maharashtra Nursing Council:-
THE MAHARASHTRA NURSES ACT, 1966
Contact :-Address of the Maharashtra Nursing Council:-
- 5th floor, Bombay Mutual Annexe, Gunbow Street, Opp. Residancy Hotel, Off. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400001
|Person / Department||Contact No|
|Registration / Renewal||[email protected]||022-49183319|
|Examination / Results||[email protected]||022-49183313|
|IT Department||[email protected]||022-49183314|
Email: as above
Nursing Councils of India:-