Applications are invited for filling up the vacant post of Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Epidemiology regarding the Project Junior Nurse
Details of vacancies and educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, age relaxation and general instructions are available on website. Candidates have to fill the details in the application forms regarding their educational qualification, age, caste and other necessary certificates.
Details of Pay scale mentioned in official advertisement.
Relaxation in Age Limit
All reserved category candidates with relaxation of upper age limit should not in any case exceed Maximum age in years on the due date, if applicable.
Minimum Eligibility Standard/ Selection Process:-
The selected candidate shall be required to get him/herself registered with the respective Nursing Council as Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife or equivalent under the Act at the time of application.
It will declared on the official website. Keep visiting the website frequently.
- Application fees if applicable to each candidate applying has to be paid.
- Refund is not amenable under any circumstances after payment of fee.
Official Notification:- View Below or Download
Few General Instructions to aspirant Candidate:
- All instructions / details related to this recruitment can be found on Official website. Website should be checked for updated instructions from time to time.
- The details filled by the candidate in the prescribed application shall be considered final for the entire recruitment process.
- A candidate can make only one application. However, in case of multiple application, only one application, which is confirmed last among the applications filled in all manner including the fee, will be considered valid. All other applications will cancelled.
- If Applicable, In case of reserved category candidates’ caste certificate issued by the competent authority, non-criminal certificate as applicable, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate, educational qualification and age limit as on the date of publication of advertisement shall be considered valid.
- The appointment of the candidate finally selected under this recruitment process shall be subject to such conditions as may be decided by the competent authority and such conditions shall apply from time to time, which shall be binding on the concerned.
- A candidate himself shall not be entitled to claim appointment to the post concerned merely by being included in the final selection list. At any stage that the candidate is not found suitable as per the existing recruitment rules for the post, the appointment will be cancelled at any stage.
- To cancel or alter this advertisement or to Change the number of posts for any reason whatsoever competent authority shall have full right/authority to do so if the necessity arises.
- Before filling the application form, requested to the candidate for carefully study the instructions for filling the application form and the instructions posted on the official website.
For further details & Information, Please visit official Website: