PROGRAMME OF BASIC EXAMINAITON IN LIEU OF MERCY CHANCE
FOR FINAL YEAR GNM/B.Sc(N/ P.B.B.Sc(N). M.Sc (N)
The Written examination will be conducted in the following order:
Government College of Nursing(GINERA) Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad
19th June 2023
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING EXAMINATION FORMS WITH PRESCRIBED FEES AS
MENTIONED BELOW IS 22″ MAY 2023.
Mercy Chance will only be applicable to those candidates who have completed the Nursing
Program course (Theory and Practical Hours) in prescribed maximum time limit (double the
duration of the program/course) and the candidate was not able to clear the final year
examinations of the respective program/ course within the prescribed maximum duration.
(1) The Examination form be obtained from the ofice of the council on the payment of
Rs. 5/- for each form.
(2) The council will issue Hall Ticket. The concerned school/ College authority will be
responsible for seal and signatures required thereon before sending candidates for
(3) It is the responsibly of the Principal to verify eligibility of candidate for Basic
Examination in lieu of Mercy Chance.
(4) No name should be sent unless candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria as per the
Indian Nursing Council guidelines. Otherwise fees once paid shall not be refunded as
1.Examination form to be filled up by the candidate and school authority is responsible to
verify that the form is filled up properly with required correct information. Previous year mark sheets to be attested by the schoolcollege authority and to be attached with the Examination form.
2. Attested photographs of candidates should be fixed on the examination forms. The
photograph must be one & half inch x two inches size in front poses, It should be signed by the candidate on the lower right corner in front of the school authority. and then it
should be attested by the school authority with official stamp.
3.Examination forms which are not completed in all respects as mentioned above are liable
to be refused and no further correspondence will be entered into and fees once paid shall
not be refunded for which school authority will be responsible.
4. IF THE FORMS AND FEES RECEIVED AFTER THE DATE MENTIONED IN THIS PROGRAMME, IT WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH LATE FEE UP TO 29″ MAY 2023. NO FORMS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS LIMIT