Jharkhank Nursing Council published offline form and format for nurses.
Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council is an autonomous body under state government of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council came in force from 2003 onwards. Before this period the trained nurses of the State were registered with Bihar Nurses Registration Council.
The main objectives and functions of Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council are as follows.
- To establish and maintain a uniform standard of nursing education for Nurses, Auxiliary Nurse Midwives and by doing periodical inspection of the institution.
- To give registration to Nurses and Midwives who had undergone their training from recognized institutions.
- To conduct undergraduate courses and to issue diploma and registration certificate.
- To conduct examinations for GNM, ANM.
- Power to withdraw the recognition of qualification in case the institution fails to maintain its standards.
As a regulatory body for Nursing and Midwifery, the Nursing Council is the vanguard for quality Nursing Education by ensuring that Nursing and Midwifery personnel are competently educated and trained to deliver Professional Health Care.
Details of the form and format of JNC
Latest Notification/Circular of Jharkhand Nursing Council as below:-
DOWNLOAD OFFLINE FORMS
Mission of the Jharkhand Nursing Council:-
– Maintain uniform standard of Nursing Education.
– Provide the registration for entry in to the practice.
– Be an open, transparent, responsible and accountable organization.
Function of the Jharkhand Nursing Council:-
1. Registration :
- Registration of qualified candidates to practice.
- Verification of Registration Certificates issued from the council whenever there is a request from any employer across the world. The documents communicated is cross checked with the existing records for authenticity.
- Renewal of previously registered candidates with the council.
2. Examinations and award Diploma :
- The Council is an approved Examination body for the Examinations for Diploma ANM, Diploma GNM and Post Basic Diploma Nursing Courses.
- The Council conducts the examinations.
3. Approval and Supervision of Institutions :
- The Council conducts inspections to verify the teaching, learning facilities as well as programme conduction at Nursing Educational institutions.
4. Look into the complaint against nurses :
- The Council takes disciplinary actions against the nurses found to be observing unethical behavioral or mal practice.
5. CNE :
- Organization of continuing Education Programme for nursing professionals.
- Award credit hours for CNE Programmes organized by Education institution and hospitals for the purpose of renewal of Registration.
Nursing Councils of India:-