Recently Chhattisgarh Nursing Council published latest Admit Card Circular/Notification
The Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council came in force from 21-05-2003 onwards. Before this period the trained nurses of the State were registered with Mahakhoushal Nurses Registration Council. This Council started registering the trained nurses under CHHATTISGARH UPCHARIKA, PRASAVIKA, SAHAI UPCHARIKA-PRASAVIKA TATHA SWASTHYA PARIDARSHAK REGISTRIKARAN ADHINIYAM, 1972. An Act to consolidate the laws relating to registration of Nurses, Midwives, Auxiliary Nurse-Midwives and Health Visitors in Chhattisgarh and to make provision for the Constitution of the Nurses Registration Council for the State
As a regulatory body for Nursing and Midwifery, the Nursing Council is the vanguard for quality Nursing Education by ensuring that Nursing and Midwifery personnel are competently educated and trained to deliver Professional Health Care.
Latest Notification/Circular of Chhattisgarh Nursing Council as below:-
|Sr||Date of Publication||View/Download|
|Admit Card Notice|
Mission of the Nursing Council:-
– Maintain uniform standard of Nursing Education.
– Provide the registration for entry in to the practice.
– Be an open, transparent, responsible and accountable organization.
Function of the Nursing Council:-
1. Registration :
- Registration of qualified candidates to practice.
- Verification of Registration Certificates issued from the council whenever there is a request from any employer across the world. The documents communicated is cross checked with the existing records for authenticity.
- Renewal of previously registered candidates with the council.
2. Examinations and award Diploma :
- The Council is an approved Examination body for the Examinations for Diploma ANM, Diploma GNM and Post Basic Diploma Nursing Courses.
- The Council conducts the examinations.
3. Approval and Supervision of Institutions :
- The Council conducts inspections to verify the teaching, learning facilities as well as programme conduction at Nursing Educational institutions.
4. Look into the complaint against nurses :
- The Council takes disciplinary actions against the nurses found to be observing unethical behavioral or mal practice.
5. CNE :
- Organization of continuing Education Programme for nursing professionals.
- Award credit hours for CNE Programmes organized by Education institution and hospitals for the purpose of renewal of Registration.
Act/Rules of Nursing Council:-
Chhattisgarh NURSING COUNCIL ACT
Nursing Councils of India:-